Robert E. Howard’s Hawks of Outremer with Cormac FitzGeoffrey coming to Boom!
Boom! Studios announced today the company would be publishing the first-ever comic-book adaptation of Robert E. Howard’s “Hawks of Outremer.” The story features Howard character Cormac FitzGeoffrey.
Covers for the book will be drawn by Joe Jusko (“Savage Sword of Conan”) and Karl Richardson (“Slaine”).
The first issue of the four-issue miniseries is set for release in June.
Writer Michael Alan Nelson (“28 Days Later”) will adapt Howard’s story with the aid of artist Damian Couceiro (“Nola”).
“Robert E. Howard is a master storyteller and his work just naturally makes great comics,” said BOOM! Studios Managing Editor Matt Gagnon in a release. “We here at BOOM! Studios cannot wait to bring this early Howard creation to comics for the first time ever. Cormac FitzGeoffrey is not a man to be trifled with!”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients