Superman movie won’t cross over with Batman; 2010 comic book favorites; Marvel names new editor-in-chief
Matt and Kyle reveal some of their favorite comic books of 2010 in this week’s comics podcast.
MARVEL NAMES NEW EDITOR IN CHIEF
Marvel Worldwide, Inc., has promoted Axel Alonso to editor-in-chief of Marvel Entertainment. Joe Quesada remains the chief creative officer. Joe Quesada announced via Twitter that Tom Brevoort has been upped to Senior VP Publishing.
STAN LEE GETS HOLLYWOOD STAR
Stan Lee, co-creator Spider-Man, the X-Men and more, received his Walk of Fame sidewalk star on Tuesday on Hollywood Boulevard. It’s the 2,428th star on the Walk of Fame.
SUPERMAN, BATMAN TO STAY SEPARATE
Charles Roven, a producer on the upcoming “Superman” and “Batman” films told ShockTillYouDrop.com that he didn’t see a Superman-Batman film crossover in the near future.
“No. That may be in somebody’s mind,” Roven said, “but right now the Batman lives in his world and the Superman lives in his world. Those stories are those stories and we haven’t thought beyond each individual picture.”
BEST OF THE YEAR
Sterling Gates and Jamal Igle’s “Supergirl” was a favorite for both Matt and Kyle in 2010.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82753Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 43754Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33000Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23187Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 22920Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8406Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8041Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7870Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7493Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7427Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients