Terminator: Secondary Objectives #1 (1991) review
Terminator: Secondary Objectives #1 (July 1991 cover date)
Written by James Robinson, art by Paul Gulacy.
I guess 1991 was 20 years ago – this one seems kind of dated, but it’s still pretty good. James Robinson writes a pretty cracking story, and Paul Gulacy art is always worth picking up. The second “Terminator” series from Dark Horse, this features a group of Terminators sent to the past to take out a now-pregnant Sarah Connor. The group of heroes from the first Dark Horse “Terminator” series, part of a resistance group from the future, aim to stop them.
- Matt Price
Comics read in 2,011: 121. Still to go: 1890.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11226How to help tornado victims
- 10002At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients