Olivia Munn talks “Perfect Couples,” Oklahoma past
Oklahoma-born Olivia Munn talked to assistant entertainment editor George Lang about her days in the Sooner state and her path to fame in today’s The Oklahoman.
Born in Oklahoma City, Munn attended Putnam City North and the University of Oklahoma prior to taking a job in Tulsa.
She said her year slogging away at Tulsa’s KJRH has helped her to be thankful for her opportunities since.
“You know what it is? It’s just being so appreciative. This business can be so arbitrary and success is so hard to attain and can be fleeting,” Munn said. “When you’re out here and you see how hard it is to get these opportunities, when they come around you just want to put all the effort to make sure you can do it all and not say no to anything.”
Munn stars in “Perfect Couples,” a sitcom that airs on NBC on Thursday night. She continues to appear on “The Daily Show” and will c0-star in the Sarah Jessica Parker film “I Don’t Know How She Does It.”
Check out the full interview at NewsOK.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients