Modala Imperative is tale of two Star Treks
Two 1991 “Star Trek” miniseries, both subtitled “The Modala Imperative,” take the crews of two different Starship Enterprises to the planet Modala, 100 years apart.
In the first miniseries, Captain Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise visit the planet of Modala to see if the civilization is ready for membership in the federation. But they find a totalitarian government holding the population hostage with the use of weapons that appear too advanced for the civilization to have developed. When Kirk and Chekov are captured by the government, it’s up to spock to formulate a rescue plan without violating the prime directive. Good story that’s reminiscent of a TOS episode; it’s written by Michael Jan Friedman.
Pablo Marcos is the artist, who does a nice job with the likenesses, though the backgrounds are somewhat nondescript.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients