X-Factor: Many Lives of Madrox features homage to first Peter David run
X-Factor #13 is an homage of sorts to “X-Factor” #87 from Peter David’s previous run on the series. Both issues feature members of the X-Factor team seeing psychiatrist Leonard “Doc” Samson in an attempt to unburden themselves.
In issues 14-17, Madrox’s storyline focuses on his indecision.
Madrox is concerned about being unable to choose a direction – something that becomes even more clear when he and one of his duplicates hook up with two different members of his team.
As part of trying to learn to focus himself, Jamie Madrox, the Multiple Man, decides to recall the various duplicates of himself he’s sent out and around the world. But do his duplicates want to return? And what have they learned on their sojourns?
Pablo Raimondi provides the lion’s share of art, and it continues to be quite good, as well. These issues are collected in “X-Factor” Vol 3: Many Lives of Madrox.
- Matt Price
Comics read in 2,011: 140. Still to go: 1871.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13515Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10081Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9722Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8902Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6661Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5295Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4515Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4139Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients