2,011 in 2011 comic book challenge: Week 3
This week, I’m surprised I stayed on pace at all in the comics-reading challenge. I guess I probably needed the distraction. In week 3 of the challenge, I read 40 comics, putting me at 161 for the year to date, with 1850 left to read to reach 2,011.
Forty is my lowest week total so far, but it’s also a pace at which, if I maintain it, I would make the 2,011 goal. It’s still very early, though, and lots of potential roadblocks are still ahead.
Not as much variety in this week’s selections, as I only read books from two publishers. I added some more variety in the decades read, however, adding my first comic books from the 1970s to this challenge.
Comics read this week:
DC Comics: 8
And year to date.
Marvel Comics: 72
Image Comics: 56
DC Comics: 11
Valiant Comics: 10
Eclipse Comics: 9
Dark Horse: 1
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients