2,011 in 2011 comic-book challenge: Week 4
For this week, I fell behind the pace needed to hit the total for the first time, reading only 30 comics. Fortunately, the pace of the first 3 weeks keeps me ahead overall.
After the fourth week of the comic-book challenge, I have 1820 comic books remaining to read, or about 90.5 percent of the total. The good news is, I still have 92.6 percent of the year left to get there.
I added two new publishers to the mix this week, Archie Comics and the defunct NOW Comics. Totals this week by publisher:
Archie Comics – 3
Marvel – 12
Dark Horse – 1
IDW – 1
NOW – 12
Valiant – 1
Total – 30
And totals this week by decade:
1980s - 20
1990s – 1
2010s – 9
Total – 30
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients