Hugh Jackman talks bulking up for “The Wolverine”
In an interview with Hero Complex, Hugh Jackman talks about the upcoming film “The Wolverine,” which will be based on the Chris Claremont-Frank Miller “Wolverine” miniseries.
Jackman said he’d be a bulkier Wolverine to more closely resemble the comic-book character.
“(Director Darren Aronofsky) said that Wolverine, in the comics, is powerful, stocky, you know, he’s short and thick. So he said, ‘I want you to go there, get bigger.’” Jackman told Hero Complex.
Jackman said he’s working out strenuously and taking in 6,000 calories per day. Check out the whole interview at the LA Times’ Hero Complex!
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5865Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5834Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5724Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients