Batman: Noel by Lee Bermejo announced at ComicsPRO
DALLAS, Texas — DC Comics Editor in Chief Bob Harras announced a new hardcover original graphic novel from Lee Bermejo at the ComicsPRO Annual Members Meeting.
The artist of the graphic novel “Joker” will be the writer-artist of a Christmas-themed graphic novel, “Batman: Noel.”
This is Bermejo’s debut as a writer.
It’s “an incredibly beautiful book,” Harras said at the meeting. “It’s kind of a take on ‘A Christmas Carol.’ … if you’ve seen his work on the ‘Joker,’ this is one step beyond that.”
The book is set to be released to comic shops in the last week of October.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients