Boom! Studios founder celebrates Texas roots, promotes Hellraiser at ComicsPRO
DALLAS, Texas – Boom! Studios founder Ross Richie translated several Texan phrases as he spoke to gathered retailers at the ComicsPRO Annual Membership Meeting.
The always-loose Boom! presentation shared translations for phrases like “that dog will hunt,” meaning “that seems possible.”
Boom! Studios is represented by Richie, director of marketing Chip Mosher and editor in chief Matt Gagnon at the ComicsPRO meeting.
Richie told retailers that they would be receiving 100 bookmarks each to promote the company’s upcoming “Hellraiser” series.
The comic, co-written by Hellraiser creator Clive Barker, is set to ship in March. Barker will be joined by co-writer Christopher Monfette and “Hellblazer” artist Leonardo Manco. Covers are by Tim Bradstreet and Nick Percival.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients