Please cast Mila Kunis as the Wasp, Joss Whedon (Oscar pictures)
Mila Kunis looked fantastic last night at the 83rd annual Academy Awards. While she clearly has her pick of roles right now, I’d love to see her in a superhero franchise – like the upcoming Avengers, perhaps? Who better to play Janet Van Dyne, aka the Wasp, who went from airheaded socialite to hard-nosed leader of the Avengers? Maybe Joss Whedon got the same idea watching the Oscars. What do you think? Should Mila Kunis play a superhero?
- Matt Price
Click past the cut for more Mila Kunis pictures from the Oscars.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7196Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6116Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6096Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients