Terry Moore announces next project: Rachel Rising
With an announcement that appears to have crashed his official blog, Terry Moore (“Strangers in Paradise”) has announced his next comics project: “Rachel Rising.”
CBR reports that “Rachel Rising” will be a horror-themed project with the first issue likely to ship in July.
“I’m going to reveal things as I go,” Moore said. “Rachel is a woman who wakes up one morning in the woods and realizes that she’s sitting on a freshly dug shallow grave. She freaks out, digs up some of the dirt and realizes the person in the grave is her. The story goes from there, showing how she goes back into down to figure out what’s going on. This is a woman who has died, but she’s back. And she remembers who killed her. That’s the starting point for the first issue.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26512Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17561Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8879OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8492Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8412UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7605Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6228Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5649Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4993Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients