Kevin Costner looking forward to putting own spin on Superman legend
Warner Bros. confirmed that Kevin Costner (“Dances With Wolves”) would play the role of Superman’s father, Jonathan Kent, last week, in the new “Superman” film to be directed by Zack Snyder.
“Extra” caught up with actor Costnerat the Muhammad Ali Charity Fight Night and asked him about being cast as the superhero’s surrogate father.
“I’m not giving any trade secrets, you gotta pay… How much is it now to go to a movie?” the actor laughed. “I look forward to making that movie, throwing our spin on it.”
Read more about Costner’s current plans at Extra:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26512Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17561Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8879OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8492Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8412UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7605Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6228Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5649Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4993Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients