Captain America: The First Avenger movie trailer
Paramount has released the first full trailer for “Captain America: The First Avenger” starring Chris Evans as Captain America, Tommy Lee Jones as Col. Phillips and Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter. Hugo Weaving plays the villainous Red Skull.
This trailer gives us more of a look at the origins of Captain America, who was originally 4F teen Steve Rogers in Brooklyn during the Great Depression and the early days of World War II. This looks like the film will hew relatively closely to the comic-book origins, which I’m glad to see.
Captain America is my favorite Marvel character, and so far, it looks like Marvel and Paramount won’t disappoint with this one – but what do you think?
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients