Work in NYC? “Super” star Rainn Wilson could come to your office
Rainn Wilson has teamed up with Charitybuzz to benefit the Children’s Theater Company with an office visit in New York City in April.
Rainn Wilson, who stars in this weekend’s “Super” and plays Dwight Schrute on NBC’s hit comedy “The Office” will visit the New York City Office of the highest bidder in a Charitybuzz auction: http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/2570108. Bidding is open through April 11.
The auction is to raise funds for the Children’s Theater Company, a non-profit educational theater organization and publisher of over 15 original musicals designed to complement an ethical and social studies curriculum for young audiences. The auction item is valued at $15,000.
In “Super,” opening Friday, Wilson plays a short-order cook turned superhero.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients