Eliza Dushku is Catwoman in Batman: Year One animated film
The Hollywood Reporter indicates that Eliza Dushku (“Dollhouse”) has joined the voice cast of “Batman: Year One,” an animated film to be based on the Frank Miller-David Mazzucchelli graphic novel.
Katee Sackhoff (“Battlestar Galactica”) will voice Sarah Essen; Bryan Cranston will voice Commissioner Gordon. Ben McKenzie will voice Bruce Wayne and Batman.
Bruce Timm, an executive producer of the film, tells THR that the movie is very faithful to the comic.
“The source material is surprisingly cinematic; it’s a pretty straight forward literal retelling,” he says. “Mazzucchelli’s artwork is beautifully composed and we were able to refer to the comic for about 80 percent of the camera setups.”
“Batman: Year One,” will be released this fall direct to DVD and will be rated PG-13.
The film will get its world premiere at Comic-Con International in San Diego this summer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3278Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3188Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3141George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients