BBC America acquires Battlestar Galactica
BBC America announced Thursday a deal with NBC Universal Domestic TV Distribution to acquire 80 hours of the Emmy-winning science-fiction series “Battlestar Galactica.”
The deal includes a two-part miniseries and four seasons of the show. The program will air in BBC America’s Supernatural Saturday line up and premieres Saturday, June 18, 7:00pm ET/PT.
The show originally aired on Syfy from 2003 to 2009.
In “Battlestar Galactica,” a ragtag group of humans are on the run in space from the robotic Cylons, seeking the long-rumored lost human civilization of Earth.
Battlestar Galactica’s cast included Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park and Jamie Bamber.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3822Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3626Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3264Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients