Uncanny X-Men: The Heroic Age #1 goes to second printing
Marvel Comics has announced that “Uncanny X-Men: The Heroic Age” #1 has sold out at Diamond (though copies may still be available at the retail level). A second printing is set for Aug. 18.
The book features three X-Men tales, written by Matt Fraction and drawn by the artists Whilce Portacio, Jamie McKelvie, and Steven Sanders.
Marvel describes the issue as follows: Desperately in need of some downtime after the harrowing events of Second Coming, Cyclops heads to the Savage Land to decompress, except a run-in with one of his personal heroes, Steve Rogers, will have the mutant leader looking at the world through new eyes! Plus, Hank McCoy and Molly Hayes talk science while Hope undergoes observation in the world famous Baxter Building!
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15391Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9463Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8117Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7214Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6364Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6332Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6331Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5818Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5611Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5224UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients