Antje Traue signs on as Superman villainess, reports say
According to a report from Variety, Antje Traue, best-known for her role in 2009′s “Pandorum, has joined the cast of Zack Snyder’s Superman movie reboot.
Traue will play the role of Faora, who has had multiple incarnations in the “Superman” universe, from a man-hating Kryptonian to a superpowered, but human, aide to Superman adversary General Zod.
Henry Cavill stars as Clark Kent, aka Superman in “Man of Steel.”
Michael Shannon will star as General Zod.
Variety reports that the character of Faora was thought to be an inspiration for the Ursa character, played by Sarah Douglas, who appeared in “Superman II.”
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients