League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: 1969 set for July release
Chris Staros of Top Shelf announced via e-mail that Alan Moore’s “League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol. 3: Century #2 (of 3): 1969 is set for a July release. The 80-page full-color graphic novel has a suggested retail price of $9.95 in the U.S.
Here’s how the book is described:
The League is back! Our merry metafictional marauders continue their bestselling adventures through the 20th century. In this volume, the League must battle dark cultists amid the sit-ins, sitars, and psychedelics of 1960s swinging London.
Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill are the creative team for “League of Extraordinary Gentlemen,” which features fictional characters from other books brought together as a superteam of sorts.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients