Fantastic Four 583 preview
Marvel has provided this preview of Fantastic Four 583, kicking off the “Fantastic Four: Three” storyline, with art by Steve Epting. The issue will have a variant cover by Art Adams and will go on sale Sept. 22. “Fantastic Four” is written by Jonathan Hickman. Marvel describes the issue as follows: The War of Four Cities has begun and by its end, one of the Fantastic Four will fall. Who will perish?
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients