Happy Star Wars Day 2011!
Happy Star Wars Day! The unofficial Star Wars holiday is based on a pun from the films –”May the Force be with you” becomes “May the fourth be with you.”
Mimoco (www.Mimoco.com) is celebrating by announcing new, limited-edition TIE Fighter Pilot MIMOBOTs, who will join fellow Star Wars MIMOBOT USB character flash drives.
Here’s the description from MIMOBOT:
A fierce starfighter, TIE Fighter Pilot MIMOBOT proudly serves the Galactic Empire in combat with the same
Click past the cut for more images and a video featuring Mimobot USB flash drives.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients