Josh Duhamel says “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” will be “more human”
From Friday’s Summer Movie Preview at NewsOK:
Michael Bay’s third big-screen, big-robots adventure “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” will bring more bangs than a hundred fireworks displays to the Fourth of July holiday. But the three-quel also comes with promises from Bay and the cast to bring more humanity to the franchise than did 2009′s “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” which did boffo box office despite a story critics felt was less than meets the eye.
Bay “was very mindful in this third one to make sure that it was really clear and concise and more human,” star Josh
Duhamel said in a recent phone interview.
Duhamel returns for the third time as Lt. Col. William Lennox in “Dark of the Moon.”
“There’s real drama going on,” Duhamel said. “It’s not just a mishmash of robots fighting each other. This one actually has, there’s reasons for everything that happens. And I think it makes for a much more compelling story.”
Read the entire 2011 summer movie preview at BAM’s Blog.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients