Garbage Moguls make treasure out of trash; marathon to air Saturday
I’ve never watched “Jersey Shore,” but I think if I were going to watch a trashy show set in New Jersey, I’d go with “Garbage Moguls.”
Trenton, NJ’s TerraCycle tries to save the planet one discarded item at a time, making new products completely out of trash. This Saturday, National Geographic will air three all-new episodes of “Garbage Moguls.”
From the TerraCycle news release: “Led by Princeton University drop-out and worm poop connoisseur Tom Szaky, the show follows TerraCycle’s team of young ‘eco-capitalists’ as they brainstorm, argue over, go dumpster diving for, and eventually create new products that help solve America’s waste problem.”
The pilot re-airs at 6:00pm CST, followed by the three all-new new episodes at 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00pm CST.
Want to know what Szaky’s thinking as the shows air? You can follow the TerraCycle crew live on twitter during the marathon @TerraCycle and #garbagemoguls. Facebook fans can win prizes by answering trivia questions during each episode. Visit www.facebook.com/terracycle for more info.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3513Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3480How to help tornado victims
- 3393Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients