Hitler’s revenge causes ignition of “Time Bomb”
In the action-adventure comic book “Time Bomb,” written by the “Jonah Hex” team of Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray, Adolph Hitler may yet have his revenge on humanity.
The book begins in Berlin in the near future, as builders of a subway tunnel discover an underground city built near the end of World War II by Hitler.
“While they’re down there investigating the city, they accidentally trigger a missile launch,” Palmiotti said in an interview at Comic-Con. “And the missile launches through Berlin, blows up in the atmosphere, and they find out that the missile’s payload was a virus, a mega-virus.”
This mega-virus has the potential to destroy all the human life on Earth, and it’s spreading fast. A secret, and abandoned, U.S. project may be humanity’s only hope.
“The American government had this operation, a thing called Time Bomb, which would send things back in time, people back in time,” Palmiotti said. “But it cost a billion dollars every time they use it, and the program’s been dumped. Well, now they have to use it.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients