Rocketeer, Asterios Polyp among Harvey award winners
The Comics Reporter has a roundup of the 2010 Harvey Award winners, for work published in 2009.
IDW’s re-publication of the Dave Stevens “Rocketeer” comics won for Best Domestic Reprint Project and Special Award for Excellence in Presentation. Laura Martin won “Best Colorist” for her work on the project.
David Mazuchelli’s graphic novel “Asterios Polyp” won best original graphic album and best single issue or story. Mazuchelli also won for best letterer.
Image Comics did well, with awards for “Chew” and “Walking Dead,” and IDW added to their wins for “Rocketeer” with an award for Darwyn Cooke’s “Parker” graphic novel. Check out the full list of winners at The Comics Reporter.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7081Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5938Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5914Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients