Daniel Radcliffe: Nerdage’s #25 actor with geek appeal
“Harry Potter” star Daniel Radcliffe is No. 25 on Nerdage’s list of actors with geek appeal.
Despite being snubbed for a Tony nomination, Radcliffe is still in good spirits.
“I think I speak for 99 percent of actors when I say that the reason we do this job, while it’s lovely to get recognized by your peers, it’s not the reason why we do it,” Radcliffe is quoted as saying in Entertainment Weekly. “The people that do this job for awards and recognition are kind of worshiping at the wrong altar, and I’m not really quite sure if I want to know those people.”
Radcliffe stars in Broadway’s “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying,” and of course will be seen for the final time – most likely – as Harry Potter in the final film in the series, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.”
“Deathly Hallows Part 2″ is set for release on July 15.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients