Will another network pick up Adrianne Palicki’s Wonder Woman?
Entertainment Weekly and other sources are reporting that NBC has passed on the David E. Kelley “Wonder Woman” series, starring Adrianne Palicki (“Friday Night Lights”).
Does that mean that’s the end for the amazing Amazon on television? The online reaction to the costume was mixed, and the reaction to leaked script pages was downright frosty.
The “Aquaman” pilot that wasn’t picked up by the CW was eventually released on iTunes, so it’s possible that Warner Bros. will try to recoup some of its costs there. Another option – kind of an intriguing one – is that the CW might try to fill the superhero-sized hole in its lineup left by “Smallville” by picking up the “Wonder Woman” series.
Adrianne Palicki is certainly due to eventually break out as a star – she was praised for her work in the short-lived “Lone Star” last season as well. While I think she could develop into a Wonder Woman worth watching, it appears the pilot may have had some issues.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients