Hugh Jackman: Nerdage’s #19 actor with geek appeal
Wolverine himself, Hugh Jackman, comes in at #19 on Nerdage’s list of actors with geek appeal.
The action star will be seen in the sci-fi film “Real Steel” this October, in which Jackman plays a down-on-his luck boxer begins training a fighting robot.
His “Wolverine” sequel recently hit a setback with the departure of director Darren Aronofsky. Producer Bryan Singer tells IGN UK it’s not impossible we might see Wolverine in a sequel to this summer’s “X-Men First Class,” though it’s not completely clear from the quote if the role would be played by Hugh Jackman.
“I think there would definitely be room,” Singer is quoted as saying. “I think it would be a very exciting thing. This universe has to establish itself first, but that would be a very interesting and fun thing.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15647OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15447Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10056'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9335Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8950Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7906Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7604Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7402Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7043Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7042Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients