Scarlett Johansson “Black Widow” movie being discussed
In a press conference promoting “Iron Man 2,” Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige said a “Black Widow” spinoff from “Iron Man 2″ starring Scarlett Johansson has already been discussed.
“We’ve already started discussions with Scarlett about the idea of a solo movie and have begun putting together concepts,” Feige said, “but The Avengers comes first.”
Look for more from the Feige interview in next Friday’s Weekend Look. And share your thoughts about what you’d like to see in a Black Widow movie in the comments.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients