Stargate Atlantis stars Joe Flanigan and David Hewlett auctioning lunch for charity
Joe Flanigan and David Hewlett, stars of the science fiction show Stargate Atlantis, are currently auctioning off a chance for a fan to have lunch with them in Los Angeles. The auction will raise funds for the nonprofit organization Friends of Sarah Geary.
Joe Flanigan played Lt. Colonel John Sheppard in Stargate Atlantis; David Hewlett played Dr. Rodney McKay. The two appeared in 99 episodes of “Stargate Atlantis” before the show’s 2009 finale.
From charitybuzz: Joe and David are joining with countless others to help their friend Sarah Geary survive a devastating diagnosis of ALS, a motor-neuron disorder that destroys the brain’s ability to control the rest of the body. Without disability or life insurance, Sarah and her family do not have access to the critical care needed to prevent her ALS from becoming fatal. The funds raised through charitybuzz will go directly to giving Sarah the care she needs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients