Don Cheadle: Nerdage’s #17 actor with geek appeal
Actor Don Cheadle may seem too smooth to be much of a geek, but with his role as James “Rhodey” Rhodes in “Iron Man 2,” he became an actor of substantial interest to comic-book fans. As such, he comes in at No. 17 on Nerdage’s actors with geek appeal.
He’ll star as FBI agent Wendell Everett in “The Guard,” set for release this fall.
Back in 2008, it was announced that Cheadle had signed on for “The Avengers,” but recent reports don’t indicate he’s part of that cast. Speaking to MTV in January, Cheadle indicated that a solo “War Machine” film might be in development, and that he believed writers had been hired.
Cheadle is expected to return as James Rhodes in “Iron Man 3,” now set to be directed by Shane Black.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients