Helen Slater: Nerdage’s #17 actress with geek appeal
Helen Slater repeats in the No. 17 position in 2011 for Nerdage’s actresses with geek appeal.
She Supergirl in the 1984 film (as shown in the photo she holds in the above picture) and has maintained a connection with the “Superman” mythos, portraying Superman’s Kryptonian mother on “Smallville,” writing an introduction to a “Supergirl” trade paperback, and co-writing a story in “Supergirl” No. 50.
In 2010-11, Helen Slater starred in a TeenNick series from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” writer/producer Marti Noxon’s production company called “Gigantic,” about the teen children of Hollywood stars, co-starring with Patrick Fabian.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients