Wonder Woman on TV: What are your thoughts?
It was recently reported that David E. Kelley was developing Wonder Woman as a TV series. The character was the focus of a 1970s TV series starring Lynda Carter.
With “Superman” and “Batman” set for movie screens in the near future under the auspices of Christopher Nolan, and “Green Lantern” and “Flash” waiting in the wings, is TV a good home for Wonder Woman? Does the character make more sense in episodic TV than in a big-budget feature? Or is this another example of Hollywood’s problem with strong female roles?
Also, are you excited for David E. Kelley’s take on the character? What do you expect?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients