2,011 in 2011 comic-book challenge: Week 18 and 19 recap
DC Comics was out front in the past two weeks, as I read 22 more comics in my attempt to get to 2,011 comic books read in 2011. With 640 comics read so far, I’ve read 31.8 percent of the comics I need to read, with 38.9 percent of the year finished.
Comics read in the past 2 weeks:
DC Comics – 11
Malibu – 7
Marvel - 2
IDW – 1
Archie – 1
The 2000s were the most-read decade.
1990s – 7
2000s – 9
2010s – 6
Year to date breakdowns:
DC Comics: 75
Valiant Comics: 43
Dark Horse: 36
NOW Comics: 12
Pen and Ink: 7
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3628George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3382Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3185Oklahoma weather:Tornado touches down in east Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients