JSA All-Stars miniseries featured all-star talent
The 2003 miniseries “JSA All-Stars,” written by Geoff Johns, featured a new JSA villain with a tie to the team’s past.
After the initial setup, each issue featured a story focused on the modern team member, with a backup story about the original team member that inspired that character.
Backup stories were created by an all-star lineup of talent, including Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale, James Robinson and Tony Harris, Darwyn Cooke, and Howard Chaykin. For JSA fans who missed it the first time around, it’s worth checking out.
- Matt Price
Comics read in 2011: 640 Still to go: 1371
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3827Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3819Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3648As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients