Milo Ventimiglia: Nerdage’s #15 actor with geek appeal
Perhaps best-known as Peter Petrelli on the now-cancelled NBC series “Heroes,” actor Milo Ventimiglia isn’t done being a superhero — he’s the voice of Logan on the new G4 animated series “Wolverine,” based on the Marvel comic.
Variety recently reported that Sony online viewing service Crackle was considering Ventimiglia’s ”Strand Street,” about a rookie cop gone undercover in his hometown.
Ventimiglia’s The Divide recently played the Edinburgh Film Festival, and Ventimiglia also has roles in the upcoming “Static” and “Criminal Empire for Dummies.”
Ventimiglia’s partnership with publisher Top Cow, through his Divide Pictures, produced the miniseries “Berserker” and the collection of the comic-book series “Rest,” which at one point was under development from NBC.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients