Milla Jovovich: Nerdage’s #14 actress with geek appeal
“Resident Evil” star Milla Jovovich comes in at No. 14 on Nerdage’s actresses with geek appeal. The actress spent some time in Oklahoma last summer, filming “Bringing Up Bobby,” which was directed by “X-Men” star Famke Janssen.
She starred as Alice in the fourth installment of the “Resident Evil” series in 2010, and is signed on for a fifth installment, set for 2012. In the fall, she’ll be in husband Paul W.S. Anderson’s adaptation of “The Three Musketeers.”
Jovovich has a background in sci-fi action; her role in “The Fifth Element” was a breakout hit in 1997.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients