Author Mel Odom to sign in Norman
NORMAN — Oklahoma author Mel Odom will sign his latest “Phantom” tale at Speeding Bullet Comics, 614 N Porter, from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Odom has written more than 100 novels and is now also writing comic books. His comic book “Phantom: Generations” No. 3, with artist Michael Stibling, will be on sale at Speeding Bullet.
In the issue, Odom takes the third Phantom to the Caves of the Naga as part of a rescue mission.
Odom has won The Alex Award and Christy Award and has been inducted into the Oklahoma Professional Writers Hall of Fame.
In November, Odom will begin a new comics series for Moonstone: “Secret Agent X.”
Moonstone describes “Secret Agent X” as follows:
He works within the U.S. as well as overseas, against spies and scientists, battling men with guns and emerging super weapons. His greatest asset is that no one knows who he is, but that makes him a loner, just a man, in his war against the Nazis and other predators that align themselves against the United States.
For more information, call 360-6866.
From Staff Reports
From Friday’s The Oklahoman
Full disclosure note: Matt Price is one of the owners of Speeding Bullet Comics.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients