David Tennant: Nerdage’s #12 actor with geek appeal
He’s stepped down as the Doctor, but former “Doctor Who” star David Tennant remains popular at Nerdage, coming in at No. 12 on the list of actors with geek appeal.
He voiced Spitelout in the 2010 hit “How to Train Your Dragon” and appeared in the UK miniseries “Single Father.” He’s set to star in August’s remake of “Fright Night” and provide his voice to the upcoming Aardman stop-motion animation “The Pirates!”
He’ll team up again with former “Doctor Who” co-star Catherine Tate in “Much Ado About Nothing,” which opens next week at London’s Wyndham’s Theatre.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients