Tricia Helfer: Nerdage’s #12 actress with geek appeal
The lovely and talented Tricia Helfer, best-known for her role as “Six” on “Battlestar Galactica,” comes in at No. 12 on Nerdage’s list of actresses with geek appeal this year.
In 2010, she was a guest-star in the pilot of “Human Target,” based on the DC Comics property. She also appeared in the second season of TNT’s “Dark Blue” as Special Agent Alex Rice. In 2011, she starred in the Black Keys’ music video “Howlin’ For You.”
She acted in the pilot for “17th Precinct,” about police solving crimes in a world where magic and the supernatural are more important to crimesolving than science. However, NBC passed on the series, created by Ron Moore, who created the “Battlestar Galactica” 2000s series.
She will return as the voice of EDI in the video game “Mass Effect 3,” set for release in 2012.
You can find out about Tricia Helfer’s charity work with her “Battlestar Galactica” co-star Katee Sackhoff at www.actingoutlaws.com. In the future, she’ll be seen in the films “Carmel” and “Phase One.” You can follow Helfer on twitter or like her on facebook.
- Matt Price
Click past the cut for more images.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7269Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6212Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6004UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients