DC Comics to relaunch line; Geoff Johns, Jim Lee to create Justice League
This relaunch will start with a new “Justice League” No. 1 on Aug. 31, and all DC’s superhero titles will be offered digitally on the same day from there forward.
“What’s the human aspect behind all these costumes? That’s what I wanted to explore,” Geoff Johns told USA Today. He’ll write Justice League, to be drawn by Jim Lee.
Another 51 No. 1 issues will ship in September.
“We really want to inject new life in our characters and line,” Dan DiDio, co-publisher of DC with Lee, told USA Today. ”This was a chance to start, not at the beginning, but at a point where our characters are younger and the stories are being told for today’s audience.”
More about the changes to come at USA Today.
What do you think of the announcement? Will you buy more DC Comics than before? Fewer? Are you excited or fearful?
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients