Chris Hemsworth: Nerdage’s #10 actor with geek appeal
Chris Hemsworth, who stars as the Marvel Comics hero Thor in the film by that name currently in theaters, comes in at No. 10 on Nerdage’s list of actors with geek appeal.
Hemsworth talked to Nerdage about playing Marvel’s god of thunder.
“He has a great sense of humor. He likes to have fun. Even among all that arrogance and what have you, there’s a real fun side to him, too,” Hemsworth said. “And I tried to bring that part of me out in the character.”
Hemsworth is currently filming “Avengers,” set for 2012 release, which will bring together Thor, Captain America and Iron Man in one film.
He was previously seen in 2009′s “Star Trek” as George Kirk, father to the famous Captain James Tiberius Kirk. He’s slated to appear in “Snow White and the Huntsman,” also planned for a 2012 release.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients