“The Wolverine” to be directed by Darren Aronofsky; won’t be traditional sequel
While promoting “The Black Swan,” director Darren Aronofsky confirmed for Hitfix that he’ll be directing the “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” sequel. Although it won’t be specifically a sequel.
Titled “The Wolverine,” the film is described as a “one-off.” It will be set in Japan, and has previously been described as inspired by the Chris Claremont-Frank Miller miniseries of the 1980s.
Aronofsky (“The Wrestler”) is a fantastic director, and I’m interested to see what he brings to Wolverine. What do you think of the title “The Wolverine” and Aronofsky as the director?
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients