Human Target’s Mark Valley discusses season 2
NewsOK’s Melissa Hayer talked with Mark Valley about returning for “Human Target” Season 2, which airs on Fox on Wednesdays. The series is based on the comics and graphic novels from DC Comics.
Valley, a Gulf War veteran, talked about transitioning some military skills into acting:
Q: Are some of the skills Chance has things you already knew from the military?
A: Yes, we had to shoot in the Army. We had to qualify with, I think it was M-16s at the time, and like a .45-caliber, like a 911. Yeah, so I’ve done a little bit of that. I also studied some languages when I was in the Army, like some French and German.
But I think what’s interesting this season is I want to find opportunities. … We see that Chance doesn’t really know everything as well as he might think he does. I think there’s a scene, I think the first episode, where he goes into the Swiss bank and he tells everyone to get down on the floor, and they don’t do it, so he fires the gun off.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients