Superman movie begins search for its Clark Kent
The new “Superman” movie reboot by Zack Snyder – which may end up being called Superman: Man of Steel – has begun its search for a star, Deadline reports.
Warner Bros. isn’t seeking a major star for the role – it’s expected to either be an unknown or a star transitioning from television. The age range, according to Deadline, will be around 28-32.
Armie Hammer and Ian Somerhalder are among the names being kicked around as possibilities, though Warners is expected to see hundreds of actors before making a decision.
Who do you want to see as Superman? Leave your thoughts in the comments! (I’d like to see either of two guys who have already played the role — Brandon Routh or Tom Welling — get the nod, but there doesn’t seem to be much momentum toward that happening from what I’m reading.)
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5056Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4611Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4176Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients