Tanit Phoenix: Nerdage’s #8 actress with geek appeal
What a difference a rumor makes. After rumors circulated about South African actress Tanit Phoenix reading for the “Wonder Woman” role, interest in her on the Nerdage blog skyrocketed, with Tanit Phoenix coming in at No. 8 on Nerdage’s list of actresses with geek appeal.
The model-turned-actress had a busy 2010, appearing in “Lost Boys: The Thirst” and “Death Race 2,” among others. She now appears on Showtime’s “Femme Fatales” as Lilith.
According to IMDB, she’s set to appear in “Latin Quarter,” about the wild youth of Pablo Picasso, with Wilmer Valderrama and Martin Landau. Also upcoming for Phoenix is “Safe House,” starring Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds, set for release in Feb. 2012.
It looks like even without star-spangled underwear, we’ll be seeing a lot more of Tanit Phoenix in the future.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients