Superman movie rumor: Will Matthew Goode be Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel?
Today’s “Superman” rumor reports that “Watchmen” star Matthew Goode could be on Zack Snyder’s short list to play Clark Kent/Superman in the “Man of Steel” reboot of the property. Movienewz reports the 6-2 Goode would play Kent, and Snyder might make use of a “Green Lantern” style CGI suit for Superman.
Goode played Ozymandias, aka Adrian Veidt, the smartest man in the world, in Snyder’s “Watchmen” adaptation.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients