Eliza Dushku: Nerdage’s #6 actress with geek appeal
Former “Dollhouse” star Eliza Dushku will take on the voice of Selina Kyle, AKA Catwoman, in DC Entertainment’s animated adaptation of “Batman: Year One.”
Earlier this year, there were rumors of Dushku being considered for the “Wonder Woman” role, which she downplayed.
Another oft-rumored role is one in “Ghostbusters 3,” though that project still is reportedly waiting on Bill Murray.
Fans of Dushku, who starred as the sometimes-rogue slayer Faith in both “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel,” could also catch her in a guest spot on “Big Bang Theory” in 2010, as FBI Special Agent Angela Page.
She’s set to appear in an upcoming episode of “White Collar,” and to lend her voice to the “Torchwood” motion comic “Web of Lies.”
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5647Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5641Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 5457Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients